Sunday, November 15, 2009

Emerging from a hole and this and that!

The nausea is getting more manageable and I have begun stepping into the kitchen again! Thank you, Lord! I hope to start putting up more recipes in the days to come, but until then I thought I would pass on some recipes I have found online and really loved. Hopefully it will help if you're having trouble with this weeks meal planning.
P-Dub's chicken parmigiana. This was so easy and everyone loved it, you may even want to serve them with her rosemary dinner rolls - super delish and very easy.
Bronzed sea bass with lemon shallot butter. I made mine with cod from the frozen section at Sam's - cut me some slack, I live in a small town :) Be careful not to use too much oil when cooking the fish and to use a lower heat when making the butter sauce. I messed those two elements up and this was still wonderful! I served mine with mashed potatoes and veggies. This was a recipe from Pastor Ryan, a contributor to The Pioneer Woman, and everything I have made of his has been met with rave reviews! He is also doing a food week at his blog, and today he had some great tips!
And who could leave out good ol' Paula Deen? My husband loves banana pudding, and while I can usually do without it, this takes banana pudding to a whole new level! It really isn't Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding!
Hope you all have a wonderful week! Happy eating!


1 comment:

Lorena said...

That chicken parmigina looks A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Can't wait to try it.