Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Grandma Joyce's Sour Cream

So, WEEKS have gone by without so much as a word from me and now that I'm finally getting around to posting some recipes, it's about sour cream. Lame, right?! I know, but it's a start!

Truly though, this sour cream changes the face of the baked potato. In my opinion, it's just as tasty as a twice baked but without about 90% of the work. And that, for me, equals awesomeness. Try it sometime soon before the winter months are over and the baked potato is shunned for corn-on-the-cob and grilling. You'll be hooked. I promise.
INGREDIENTS:
16 oz. sour cream
1/2 of a bunch of green onions, finely chopped
2 tsp. Lawry's seasoned salt
1/2 tsp. Lemon pepper
1/2 Seasoned pepper (I could only find seasoned pepper
Baked potatoes

DIRECTIONS:
Combine ingredients, serve on hot baked potatoes.

1 comment:

Carol said...

So great to see some action here even if it's sour cream. looks yummy!!